A CORPORATION OR LLC REGISTERED AGENT FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS DEFINITION: A person who is
designated in the articles of incorporation/organization to receive
service of process or other important documents from the State.
All corporations and LLCs must choose a person to act as their
Registered Agent. We offer Registered Agents (resident agent,
service of process agent) in all 50 States. Please call 949-478-3004 for help.
CALIFORNIA REGISTERED AGENT FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS
CALIFORNIA REGISTERED AGENT - NEW ORDER, $89, 1 YEAR, additional year $40ea
CALIFORNIA REGISTERED AGENT - RENEWAL, $89, 1 YEAR, additional year $40ea
CALIFORNIA REGISTERED AGENT CHANGE, $89, 1 YEAR, additional year $40ea
All Statements of notification included for free
REGISTERED AGENT FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS (ALL 50 STATES)
For your convenience please select
the States where you need a REGISTERED AGENT and the software will
automatically find an active agent during your setup process.
-Your Corporation or LLC will not be accepted by Secreatry of State without a registered agent.
-All business entities registered in California are required to maintain a Registered Agent for service of process
California Secretary of State requires a business to be easily
contacted during normal business hours by the general public.
If your Corporate business address is out-of-state you will need a Registered Agent located within California
What is included in the Resident Agent service?
The Resident Agent service includes:
CALIFORNIA STATEMENT OF INFORMATION
- Forwarding any official documents from the Secretary of State.
- Accepting any legal service and forwarding it to your company. We take extreme care to notify you quickly about any legal service (summons, subpoenas). We understand how important is to get timely information about such situation.
- Consolidated account showing all your companies in every state.
- Notification about due dates for each entity.
- Email notifications, online account access and phone notifications.
- Free upload and storage of your state filings, corporation docuements, company minutes.
- Avoid paying late fees with our system for tracking due dates for all your companies.
- Access to account allowing you to easily order renewals or additional services
CALIFORNIA ANNUAL STATEMENT OF INFORMATION - $35 - $40
CALIFORNIA INITIAL STATEMENT OF INFORMATION - $35 - $40
CALIFORNIA LLC - BIENNIAL STATEMENT OF INFORMATION - $35
CALIFORNIA COMPANY MINUTES PREPARATION - $20 - $25
INCORPORATE ONLINE NOW or CALL FOR HELP 949-478-3004
CALIFORNIA INCORPORATION ONLINE ORDER FORM
CALIFORNIA LLC ONLINE ORDER FORM
ID NUMBER: EIN (EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER) ASSISANCE AND/OR
TIN (TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER) CORPORATE AND/OR INDIVIUAL,
FEDERAL IRS TAX ID #
great for indiviual Independent Contractors that do not want to give
out their Social Security numbers to vendors requesting W9 forms.
We are not attorney's and can not provide any legal advice to the
public. If are in need of legal advice please consult